|Airline Industry Forecast 2012-2016|
|Regular Price:||$2,299.00 additional discounts|
|Effective Date:||May 3, 2012 until Oct 31, 2013|
The Airline Industry Forecast 2012-2016 is your definitive tool to analyze the latest passenger and freight traffic growth expectations for over 3,000 country pairs. The forecasts are provided at the country, sub region, region and global levels, derived from IATA’s 2012 survey from airlines, civil aviation and airport authorities.
This year’s edition contains the following:
1. Executive Summary
Individual assessments of global and regional economic conditions include detailed rankings and annual projections for 2012 -2016.
2. Passenger Forecast grids
Include detailed passenger volumes and 5-year forecasts for international and domestic country pairs, aggregated values for regions, sub regions, and country levels.
3. Freight Forecast grids
Include freight tonnes and 5-year forecasts for inbound and outbound freight for unduplicated international country pairs, aggregated values for regions, sub regions and country levels.
- Windows XP sp2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16 bit color display, 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive during software installation
- 150 MB or more available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader software version 6.0 or higher, for some product content (Adobe Reader software installer is included with this CD)
- Administrator permissions during product installation and updates
- Internet connection (for automatic updates)
Related products and services:
- Airline Industry Forecast 2013-2017
WEB Download - 2013